- London (Remote)
- Full Time / Permanent
- Junior/Medior level
- 1-3y experience
- £20,000 - £24,000
- Employer pension contribution
Due to our success, we need new members for our internal team, we are currently looking for a young professional, for the position of Finance Recruiter.
We Are Quintius - Your Finance & IT professionals Partner. We provide finance & IT professionals with our main focus on the Banking, Insurance and Investment Management sector in London, Manchester and Birmingham. We started in 2022, and are building up rapidly, we have great plans within the UK and in Europe.
Our ideal candidate has some experience as recruiter, or hands on experience in the financial or asset management sector. Our ideal candidate is willing to learn and driven by results.
The difference you will make.
This is a diverse role and you will perform a range of activities:
- 360 recruitment
- Recruitment of skilled professionals
- Recruitment and professionals searches on LinkedIn to which fit the job description (Sales navigator, Recruiter, and personal LinkedIn)
- Setup and follow up email campaigns
- Setup and follow up on linkedIn campaigns, contacts and growth
- Setup and follow up on video campaigns on our channels
- Write job briefs and post them on our LinkedIn channel and other job portals
- First screening and evaluation of the applicants on our job posts
- Preliminary interviews with candidates which you have deemed a good fit
- Re-write CV's and change them into our company template
- Send and align the fitting candidates to the Account Manager to send to our partner
- Insert and provide all applicants to our ATS and CRM system - verify and control as well
- Follow up and provide for a correct handling of the GDPR regulatory requirements into our systems
- Sit in with interviews with candidates
- Provide all ideas you have to make work and our searches more efficient and help build up our company even further - your input matters
What you bring to the table.
A confident, energetic, and diligent person with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Young professional attitude and determination to do a good job
- Bachelors degree in finance, communications or equivalent work experience in our field of expertise
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the financial sector combined with some knowledge of asset management and banking financial sector
- Experience in HR and/or recruitment would be a plus but not necessary perse
- Experience with CRM or ATS systems Furthermore you have a
- Strong personality, not afraid to pick up the phone and to speak with people
- Strong social media skills and are able to present yourself (on video) on the social channels to attract candidates and clients
- Strong attention to detail, and able to pick things up quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to present to an audience of people (with some guidance) and run 1 on 1 sessions with partners or candidates
We operate in London, Manchester and Birmingham, so living near one of these places is a plus.
What’s in it for you.
In addition to the above experiences, you will receive:
- Salary of 24,000.- GBP per year
- Bonus options •
- Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of annual leave
- One volunteer day and one family day off extra per year
- Team events & socials
- Flexible, hybrid working - we work together as a team mostly online, but also in the office