Investment Manager - London
- London Full Time / Permanent
- Medior/Senior level
- 3+y+ experience
- £60,000 - £90,000
- Chartered/Advance Diploma qualified or working towards
For one of our award-winning partners, in wealth and investment management, we are looking for an experienced Investment Manager.
"We are looking for an experienced Investment Manager to strengthen our team and accommodate our further growth. We are one of the few UK's boutique wealth managers to run their own specialised award-winning funds. You will join an established team, have the support you need to grown and develop your clients. Our company is all about connections, looking after our clients, our staff, and really belonging to a tight firm. An amazing opportunity to further enhance your career in Investments, Wealth Management and Financial Planning."
The difference you will make.
Responsible for the day-to-day investment Management, looking after your client portfolios and investments mixes, plus our internally held funds. You will provide Financial Planning activities for our clients and business, required to deliver robust out-performance of the market that aligns with our chosen investment strategy for our client. As our Investment Manager, you hold the Chartered Financial Planner status or equivalent and you will join the Investments team and financial planning team. Furthermore;
- Investment Managers are a key part of the team, providing wealth management, investment and financial planning advice to private clients with complex structures and needs
- You will be working collaboratively across our Investment & Wealth Management Division, you will offer clients a bespoke financial plan, typically with an ongoing service, analyses and advice
- You will hold client meetings, both existing as cold, and you will attend related events and sometimes host such events for our clients and prospects
- You will be active in local business and communities, following up with potential new clients by explaining our wealth management services and developing professional relationships
- You will work closely with our directors, help develop growth plans, contribute to our overall joint plan and provide coaching and advice to members of our team
- We all help each other to develop new opportunities
What you bring to the table.
As our ideal candidate, you nurture our existing clients and grow our client base through new business development. You are able to nurture and grow, from referrals and new relationships, and you are able to bring new business due to the relationship and network you already established. You must be able to absorb and assimilate the latest developments in financial services, the financial markets and economic trends and will provide input into our proposition, service, and colleague development initiatives. Furthermore you have or bring;
- 3+y experience as Investment Manager at similar wealth management company and role
- Experience in portfolio management and Portfolio optimization
- Bachelors degree minimum, preferably Masters degree
- Additional Chartered status such as Chartered Financial Planner, European Financial Planner, Chartered MSCI, Chartered FCSI or Chartered Wealth Manager
- You’ll have a strong level of technical and product knowledge, and will be an expert in client relationships and service excellence.
- Knowledge and awareness of the industry and developments is key Experienced and knowledgeable of all rules and regulations in our investment areas
- Extensive knowledge and proven track record in compliance and risk management
- You ensure that all advice is provided within a strict ethical and compliance framework, where you put our clients at the heart of our business
- You are able to bring your own private Clients and prospects through your established network and relationships built
What’s in it for you.
Additional to working at one of the very few award-winning wealth management boutiques with their own winning funds, you will also have the following:
- London based, with travelling
- Hybrid way of working
- Full-time / permanent position 25 days annual leave
- Great secondary benefits
- £60,000 – £90,000 up Salary
- Additional % of earning bonus
- Personal and professional development