PA / EA (for VC advisory)
- London (hybrid)
- Full-time / Permanent
- Medior/Senior level
- 2-5y experience
- £30,000 - 50,000 (depending upon experience )
- Discretionary Bonus
Our partner is an award winning advisory firm, specialised in early-stage fundraising, on a mission to optimise the fundraising process for founders and funds.
"We were the leading adviser on Sifted, Picnic and Wombat, to name a few. We partner with the most ambitious entrepreneurs raising their Next Round of funding, minimising the disruption to their business. We do this by helping them get investor-ready, introducing them to relevant investors and supporting them in closing their round with terms that are right for them. We are uniquely positioned to do this through our +1,800+ investor relationships, network of expertsand fundraising best practices - and we are regulated to provide investment advice."
This award winning advisory firm is looking for an enthousiastic and skilled Personal Assistant to join their ever-growing team.
The difference you will make.
As Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant - you will provide full support for the Managing Partner and possibly other (2) partners within our venture capital advisory firm.
Due to our rapid growth, our team requires an experienced assistant who can juggle workload and enjoys being busy in a varied role where no single day will be the same. You have excellent organizational skills, are a great communicator and you have vivid confidence in all your interactions.
Your tasks will include the following;
- Managing calendars and screening incoming calls and emails
- Arranging and coordinating travel, events, dinners, work related gatherings and ensuring these gatherings are following all compliance rules
- Administrative tasks, writing minutes during meetings, preparing client documentation and following all compliance rules when it comes to administrative and personal data
- Liaising confidently, professionally and in a friendly manner with colleagues at all levels of the organisation as well as our clients and other external stakeholders
- Preparing for investor readiness programmes, for the events, venues, participators and ensuring a lively environment and structured following of the programme
- Responding to/resolving a wide range of queries, from partners, clients, investors, colleagues etc, channeling to the appropriate area and escalating where appropriate
- And much more on ad hoc business day basis…
What you bring to the table.
As our ideal Personal and Executive Assistant for this venture capital advisory firm, what will help you in this role are excellent organisational skills, motivation/drive, ability to exercise personal initiative and confidently interact with a diverse spectrum of people internally and externally.
Furthermore, you have 2-5 years experience in a similar role at a (small) company in private markets and you are;
- Minimum Associate degree or a Bachelors degree preferably, or equivalent hands-on experience in these exact fields of expertise
- Able to perform all tasks as listed in the previous section and have proven experience with these tasks
- Able to plan and prioritise your own workload, effective time management skills and accustomed to working to tight deadlines under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite of products and G-suite knowledge
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dealing with confidential and private information with integrity and sensitivity and demonstrates tact and good judgement in confidential situations
- Able to work in a hybrid working environment
What’s in it for you.
We offer an highly attractive and competitive base salary, with even better upside potential through a performance bonus component and additional benefits.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Flexible, hybrid working - we work together as a team in our location on Wednesdays, with panoramic views of London
- The opportunity to choose from 50 locations, or work from home
- Salary £30,000 – £50,000 (depending on experience and profile)
- Discretionary Bonus
- 30 days annual leave
- Fortnightly team lunches, team events and socials
- Personal health insurance and employer contribution
- Informal business culture, with high professional standards
- People manager responsible for your career and personal development and your day-to-day work