Sales Support Executive
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN UK, PREFERABLY NEAR OR IN LONDON. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED IMMEDIATELY WHEN THIS REQUIREMENT IS NOT MET.
Ambitious Sales person looking for a career in Financial Services
Sales / Support Executive
London based Fund Management Company - OTE 33,000
A London based Fund Management firm are searching for a hungry Sales Executive with 1.5 years sales experience ideally within financial services.
An amazing opportunity to elevate your career. This staff-owned B Corp Company have won numerous awards, are looking for a junior sales person to join the client facing sales team. Joining this small but dynamic department, you will be involved in everything learning on the job and from your mentors. Very focused on internal promotion success in this role could see you client facing within the year.
The difference you will make.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, with essential interactions with third parties (IFA's/Private Clients), the role will suit an individual who has attention to detail, a good work ethic and strong communication skills.
- Assist with responding to client & prospect queries, sourcing sales materials and collating answers from the wider team if necessary
- New Client Onboarding: preparing paperwork for new clients; Agreements, terms of business, Transfer forms, liaising with Third parties, both internal & external
- Accurately updating and maintaining the internal CRM database
- Build a good knowledge of existing clients, prospects and intermediaries; including how they are structured, how they operate and their due diligence requirements
- Ongoing relationship management; dealing with client and prospect queries, liaising with Pershing operations, external IFAs and their clients, charities and corporates
- Investment communications; supporting with day-to-day client queries & preparation of presentation documents
- Assist the distribution team with event and webinar program - this could include organising events, liaising with other stakeholders such as venues/event organisers, as well as the invitation and follow-up process
- Building and developing procedures that enhanced operational practices
What you bring to the table.
- Experience working in the Investments industry (e.g. c12-18 months)
- Experience with funds, mandates, pricing and the steps in the value chain
- Sound understanding of financial instruments, plain and exotic
- A desire to embark on a career within Investment Sales
- Excellent client relationship skills - motivated to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Good Microsoft office skills, numerate with a strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills - able to work to tight deadlines
- Can liaise with internal/external stakeholders effectively mediating good outcomes for the team and the business
- Be driven and a self-starter
What’s in it for you.
- 33,000 plus Discretionary Bonus
- 23 days annual leave
- Auto enrolled into the company pension scheme after 3 months employment
- GLA (4 x Salary) & GIP (75% of Salary)
- Opportunity to join company SIP share scheme after a year's employment
- Flexible & Remote Working Policy in operation
- Cycle to work scheme and other health promoting benefits