Senior Sales Director/Executive
- London (hybrid)
- Full Time / Permanent
- Senior / Executive level
- 5-10y experience
- £70,000 – £130,000
- Generous Performance Bonus
NOTE: Only UK, London based candidates will be considered.
Our partner is an internationally oriented boutique-like firm based in London. Regulated in the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Ireland and South Africa. Our partner advises and manages money for family offices, for high-net-worth clients and for UCITS funds. With c.$400M AUM currently, growing to 1B.
The company has 3 core parts to their business:
- Managing Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) for HNWI, UHNWI and Family Office clients.
- Investment manager of 3 Irish UCITS funds.
- Outsourced CIO function to a select group of UHNWI clients.
Uniquely the firm are specialised in the use of ETFs to run actively managed multi-asset global portfolios. They have been using ETFs since the inception of the firm and have built proprietary internal technology to better navigate the ETF landscape and understand portfolio risks and exposures.
All members of the firm hail from large bulge-bracket firms and have come together to form a growing boutique business who are disrupting the wealth management industry.
They understand the tax nuances of clients well and can manage portfolios for a range of sophisticated clients with differing tax needs.
They have a flat structure and no bureaucracy.
For the UHNWI and HNWI target market in London and UK area, we are looking for an experienced wealth management Sales Executive to originate new business and expand our client base in the United Kingdom. The individual needs to be hungry to find new clients, build new business and simply do well in a growing firm.
The difference you will make.
As an experienced Sales Executive you will be responsible for finding new clients to grow our client base in the UK. You must be hungry to win new business and have close relationships with your existing clients.
You will build strong relationships with your clients and our partners. You need to be commercial and a self-starter.
As we are a firm believer in face-to-face contact to building client-centric relationships with trust, you will travel to our clients mostly within the UK, and occasionally outside the UK (if necessary) to meet our clients, service providers and partners.
You will need to give presentations, pitch for new business and provide relevant material to allow clients and prospective clients to see the value we add. You will need to learn and understand the offering well to ensure that all questions in the sales process can be answered and clarified before moving into the contractual side of our relationship with those clients.
Throughout the process you will ensure strict adherence to a robust sales tracking process, appropriate suitability and appropriateness of advice and various other compliance and regulatory compliance rules.
What you bring to the table.
Our ideal candidate for the Sales Executive opening, brings extensive experience, many years of attained knowledge and potential for new business with:
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar Sales Executive role in an Investment or Wealth Management company
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably followed by a Master’s degree or further finance related study such as a CFA or equivalent;
- Senior level experience and proven track record of growth and crushing sales targets;
- Good understanding of the ETF market and an understanding of portfolio construction and risk management;
- An understanding of the Legal, Compliance and Regulatory framework in the United Kingdom;
- Technically strong from an investment and tax perspective;
- You are results-driven, organised, diligent, process-oriented, relationship focused, effective in communication, reliable, and data-savvy;
- You add value to conversations, you are comfortable around people and make people comfortable to be around you – naturally gregarious;
- You have that “extra” charisma and that is why people choose you;
- A scepticism towards lots of what exists in the wealth management industry and a belief that there is a better way to offer value to clients.
What’s in it for you.
We offer an highly attractive and competitive base salary, with even better upside potential through a performance bonus component and additional benefits.
- Hybrid working from our London office (expectation is a minimum of 3 days in the office)
- Full-time, permanent position • Salary £70,000 – £130,000
- Additional generous Performance Bonus linked to success
- Team-oriented business culture with a flat structure and close contact with the founders and principals
- Working with intelligent and experienced professionals who conduct themselves to the highest professional standards
- Working at a fast-paced international growing wealth management and investment boutique, where we grow while keeping our business DNA strong and sound.